Q. What are the five major skin concerns?
A. The 5 Most Common Skin Concerns
- Acne and Scarring: This is the most common issue amongst the general public when it comes to our skin.
- Dull and Uneven Skin Tones: This is extremely common for those who have underlying health issues, but not to worry!
- Aging Skin
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Sun Damage.
Q. How do I know what my skin concerns are?
A. You can know by following:
- If your skin appears shiny throughout, you likely have Oily Skin.
- If it feels tight and is flaky or scaly, you likely have Dry Skin.
- If the shine is only in your T-zone*, you probably have Combination Skin.
- If your skin feels hydrated and comfortable, but not oily, you likely have Normal Skin.
* T-zone - the central part of a person's face, including the forehead, nose, and chin, especially as having oilier skin than the rest of the face.
Q. How can I improve skin quality?
A. You can improve your skin by following:
- Use a gentle cleanser.
- Stay away from abrasive scrub brushes, bath sponges, and washcloths that can damage the skin's surface.
- Pat skin gently dry with a towel.
- Moisturize immediately after washing.
Q. What natural ingredient is best for skin and hair?
A. The 8 Best Natural Ingredients for Your Skin & Hair are:
- Green Tea Extract
- Vitamin C
- Chamomile Extract
- Olive Oil Extract
- Rose Extracts
- Bhringraj Oil
- Onion Seeds Oil
- Blueberry Extracts